Friday, January 24, 2014

The Perfect Pair

Hello Blogland,    Another Friday and another SOUS Die Cut Challenge.  For this weeks challenge we were asked to create something, anything ' TO WEAR '.   This was fun!! and another boyish opportunity to scrap.  For this challenge I actually wanted to scrap some sweet Disney layouts from my recent trip, photos however would come in handy.  LOL.  Since I have not had time to edit or order, overdue Junior Prom pictures would have to suffice ;)   Mind you he is now a Sophomore in College.  sigh.      So for this I pulled out my Cricut cartridge Tie the Knot.  Nooo not suggesting these two lovelies... but they did make a beautiful photo right ?   and were great friends :)      My perfect pair was the patten dress shoes,   Cody never dresses up except for 'have to' events such as Prom. My personal challenge? how to make a prom layout not so girly... black and grey of corse.   The My Minds Eye, follow your heart collection reigns as one of my all time favorites and was perfect for this layout. So Here it is.  Hope you like.

Please be sure to link up on the SOUS blog, we love love love extra inspiration to be shared, and you never know, our SOUS administrators just might pick you for Top Three !!!!
click here ---> OFFICIAL SOUS BLOG  <---   to see what our designers have all come up with.  I see scrappy crafty futures in your future ;)   - OH and don't forget, we have inspiration for more then die cuts so be sure to scroll through and vist the project life teams as well as the sketch group!







3 comments:

  1. I love your layout !!! I think the design and the elements you used are perfect !!!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful layout too with a beautiful couple! Love your lace under the tag, the banner and of course the pair of shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special memory!!! I love what you created.

    ReplyDelete